- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29736_apply-_needs_to_be_cropped.rev.1451944927.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29874_header-aerial.rev.1450207337.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29737___img_2920.rev.1453218166.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29649_visit_campus-cropped.rev.1450717447.jpg)"/>
Students seeking readmission must formally reapply to the College. Applications are expected to be submitted a minimum of four weeks prior to the start of the semester in which the student is applying to return.
Students should complete all of the below steps as relevant.
Please read important notes at the bottom of this page before completing an application.
- Complete and submit a readmission application and an essay.
- The essay must be submitted along with the application (via email to Cindy Orr at firstname.lastname@example.org) and must address the following three topics:
1.) The reasons and circumstances for your departure from Lake Forest College.
2.) Your activities since leaving Lake Forest College, focusing on employment (include the names and addresses of your employers) and college-level academic work (an official transcript of such work must be sent to us before your application will be reviewed).
3.) Your plans for future study at Lake Forest College. Please indicate what changes have occurred that have prepared you to resume your undergraduate program of study.
- Students who are presently enrolled in another institution are required to submit a complete official transcript from that institution at the time of application. The transcript should be sent to the Office of Admissions. (see right sidebar for contact information)
- If applying for financial aid, please contact Adriana Rodriguez at email@example.com.
- Students on an official Leave of Absence do not need to complete an application for readmission. Contact Cindy Orr at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in returning to the College.
- All student accounts must be paid in full before an application for readmission will be considered. Please contact Latricia Heard at email@example.com with any questions.
- Students with a medical withdrawal must submit medical documentation as outlined in the withdrawal letter and will be required to meet with the Director of Health and Wellness.
- In cases of suspension for academic reasons, students are not eligible for readmission for at least six calendar months.
- In cases of suspension for disciplinary reasons, eligibility for readmission is stated at the time of suspension.