1. Demonstrate advanced communication skills by
- composing clear, well-written essays;
- delivering effective oral presentations.
2. Demonstrate the ability to think critically and analytically by
- evaluating the validity and biases of research materials;
- developing a coherent interpretation about a topic.
3. Demonstrate an interdisciplinary understanding of an issue by
- explaining the methodological differences among academic disciplines;
- articulating the strengths and limitations of various approaches.
- MLS Courses Offered in 2023-2024
- Course Descriptions
- Admission and Tuition
- Frequently Asked Questions
- MLS Civics Program for Teachers: David Spadafora Civics and the American Founding Program
- Student Learning Outcomes
- News and Stories
- MLS Graduation and Other Gatherings
- Program Personnel
- Contribute to the MLS Program