We are pleased to welcome you to Lake Forest College, where you are about to embark on a wonderful adventure with us.
So, what can you do now? Here are few initial steps to becoming a Forester:
Here are your next steps:
- Submit your refundable enrollment deposit online or you can mail a check for $200 payable to Lake Forest College to: Lake Forest College, Office of Admissions, 555 N. Sheridan Road, Lake Forest, IL 60045.
- Keep checking this page as information and forms will be uploaded as they become available.
Are you still finalizing your college decision?
- Visit campus! We are offering both on-campus and virtual visits this semester.
- Connect with your admissions counselor. The friendly faces in Patterson Lodge know you from the application process and are happy to help answer your questions and connect you with other members of the campus community.
- Contact the Office of Financial Aid with questions regarding merit scholarships, need-based aid, or other concerns related to cost of attendance.
- Chat with a current student. Hear about life at Lake Forest College from those who know it best.
- Chat with faculty and alumni. Learn even more about Lake Forest by chatting with professors in various departments across campus as well as alumni.
Office of Admissions
Patterson Lodge, Middle Campus
Deposited Student Portal
NOTE: When checking your admissions portal you will see a checklist of materials—some of the forms you will not yet have received so don’t worry.
Items submitted may not show up on your checklist as received right away. Please give at least three business days for them to be posted to your checklist.