The City of Lake Forest and the North Shore are rich with resources for recreation, entertainment, culture, and more.
The City of Lake Forest, population 20,000, is a safe, suburban community recognized for its natural beauty, sensitivity to open space and preservation of its historic structures and landscapes. A vibrant downtown business district, including historic Market Square and the Metra train station, is a ten minute walk from campus. The beautiful Lake Michigan beach is a five minute walk from campus.
Popular stores nearby
- Target: 4.6 miles from campus - 975 Rockland Rd. Lake Bluff, IL
- Walgreens .7 miles from campus - 296 E. Deerpath Rd. Lake Forest,
- CVS .7 miles from campus - 520 N. Western Ave. Lake Forest, IL
- Target - 313 E. Townline Rd. Vernon Hills, IL
- Home Depot - 493 N. Milwaukee Ave. Vernon Hills, IL
- Walmart - 555 E. Townline Rd. Vernon Hills, IL
- Bed Bath & Beyond - 413 N. Milwaukee Ave. Vernon Hills, IL
- Westfield Hawthorn Mall - 122 Hawthorn Center Vernon Hills, IL