- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
News and Events
News and Events
Lake Forest College partners with Lake Forest Graduate School of Management on special opportunity for recent gradsLake Forest College is partnering with The Center for Leadership at the Lake Forest Graduate School of Management (LFGSM) to give their new graduates in the Class of 2020 a special opportunity to sharpen their business and leadership skills.
On Sums of Consecutive Triangular Numbers, a mathematics research paper co-authored by Dipika Subramaniam ’21 and Associate Professor of Mathematics Enrique Treviño, was published in the journal Integers in April 2020.
The College’s Director of the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Program detailed the value of the unique Lake Forest College curriculum at the ISTC 2020 virtual release of the University Entrepreneurship issue of the Illinois Innovation Index.
President Stephen Schutt spoke on Chicago’s WBBM-Radio about the value of small colleges and how Lake Forest College is moving forward amid the pandemic.
Dr. William Hartman ’94, an anesthesiologist at the University of Wisconsin, is part of a small coalition of doctors leading the charge on an experimental treatment that helps fight COVID-19.
Members of the Class of 2020 are the first in Lake Forest College history to complete their degrees in a remote-learning environment. However, this year’s graduating class holds another distinction: At 17-years-old, Niam Abeysiriwardena ’20 is believed to be the youngest graduate in the College’s history.
With the 2020 Commencement ceremony postponed until fall, the College will come together virtually for a Senior Celebration on Saturday, May 9, to recognize the graduation and accomplishments of the Class of 2020.
The Foresters CAREer 2020 Initiative connects seniors with select members of the Forester network for video calls to provide them with support and career advice, tips for success, and referrals wherever possible during these unprecedented times.
Associate Professor of Economics, Business, and Finance Amanda J. Felkey published a paper, “Flex your empathy muscles while you wash your hands,” in Profiles in Diversity Journal.
Associate Professor of Music Scott Edgar discusses and explores the different ways in which students can connect with learning music, an emotional and social art form, while studying remotely.