- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
News and Events
News and Events
The College’s Career Advancement Center has joined Handshake, an early talent network that unites more than 700 schools, 14 million students and young alumni, and 300,000 employers on one career network.
Joe Triolo ’63 was commemorated in memoriam during a ceremony marking the 77th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor. The ceremony took place at Naval Station Great Lakes on December 7, Pearl Harbor Day.
Art and neuroscience students collaborated on an interactive sculpture to bring awareness of glial cells—the most abundant cell type in the central nervous system—to a whole new level during the 2018 Glassman Symposium poster session.
Research on the association of language style matching and diplomatic negotiation outcomes that Assistant Professor of Psychology Vivian Ta coauthored was recently published in Negotiation and Conflict Management Research.
Assistant Professor of Art David Sanchez Burr was interviewed by Jeffrey Brown of PBS NewsHour about his art installation, nowhereradio, set up in a Wisconsin field as part of Fermentation Fest.
Stewart Foley of the Department of Economics, Business and Finance created a quarterly industry journal called the Insurance AUM Journal, which is distributed both electronically and in print.
Associate Professor of Spanish Gizella Meneses published a chapter in the book, Violence and Victimhood in Hispanic Crime Fiction.
Howard Tullman gave a lecture on the topic of entrepreneurial urgency titled, “If You’re Not in a Hurry, You’re Too Late,” as this year’s esteemed A.B. Dick Lecturer.
Associate Professor of Anthropology and Chair of Sociology and Anthropology Holly Swyers was interviewed on adulting for a piece that appeared in CityLab this week.
Ensemble-Made Chicago: A Guide to Devised Theater by Associate Professor of Theater and Performance Studies Chloe Johnston and Coya Paz will be released in November.