- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
News and Events
News and Events
The Dean’s List celebrates students at the College who have received distinguished academic awards throughout the full school year. In order to have made the Dean’s List, students must achieve and maintain a grade point average of at least 3.60 for two consecutive semesters.
Assistant Professor of Anthropology Rebecca Graff is leading student archaeological excavations at a Chicago home rumored to have been a stop on the Underground Railroad. View the project firsthand 10 a.m.–12:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 31, during a Media Day/Open House.
- July 15
Assistant Professor of Environmental Studies Brian McCammack’s award-winning book Landscapes of Hope: Nature and the Great Migration in Chicagowas recently published by Harvard University Press. He also contributed writing about a Chicago-related history event to an article in Time.
Students gathered at the Intercultural House to watch the World Cup semifinal match between Croatia and England
Balaram took first place in undergraduate poster competition at the 31st Annual Meeting of the Great Lakes Chapter of the American Society of Pharmaceutical and Experimental Therapeutics (GLC-ASPET) held at the Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine in Chicago on June 22, 2018.
Lake Forest College is pleased to recognize fiction writer JD Scott as the tenth winner of the Madeleine P. Plonsker Emerging Writers Residency Prize, awarded annually.
Ganev recently presented his neuroscience research at a national conference in San Diego, California.
Lecturer in theater John Hildreth invited Hamid Masood ’19 to perform with his improv team on The Second City’s famously funny stage.
The Richter Option I program culminated with an all-day Symposium, where scholars presented their research in an open forum. This year the Richter Symposium included a reception at Glen Rowan House, where students, their families, and faculty celebrated the successful completion of the latest session in this 27-year Lake Forest College tradition.