- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/48737_IMG_9636.rev.1541712259.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29649_visit_campus-cropped.rev.1450717447.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29736_apply-_needs_to_be_cropped.rev.1451944927.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29874_header-aerial.rev.1450207337.jpg)"/>
Lake Forest College is known for making the college experience an affordable one for our students and their families. You could receive up to $30,000 annually in merit-based scholarship.
Transfer students: please refer to the Transfer Scholarship page for specific information.
First-Year students: to get an idea of the scholarship you may be eligible for, see the chart below using your high school GPA (weighted or unweighted) and your ACT or SAT score.
Not on the grid?
Don’t worry! At Lake Forest College, we know that our students are more than just a number. We are searching for interesting, well-rounded students to add to our already diverse community. Your engagement with the College, accomplishments in and out of the classroom, leadership potential, course preparation, and more will be taken into consideration by our holistic review. Don’t hesitate to apply!
Those students who are applying without submitting their ACT or SAT scores must schedule an interview with their admission counselor as soon as possible. We believe that this conversation tells more about a student’s drive and passion for learning than a standardized exam. Students who apply test-optional will be reviewed for scholarship on an individual basis using our holistic review process.
As an institution that is truly diverse in every sense of the word, we at Lake Forest College pride ourselves in our holistic admissions review. Whether you find yourself on the above grid or not, your admissions counselor will review your file for scholarship consideration based on qualities that we know make a successful Forester. Beyond just a GPA or test-score, we are looking for students that want a personalized academic experience, paired with the world-class opportunities that Chicago has to offer.
Lake Forest College offers talent-based scholarships in music, studio art, and theater. Scholarships are available to both majors and non-majors.
Steps to complete the Fine Arts Scholarship application
1. Apply to Lake Forest College
2. Complete the Fine Arts Scholarship Application
3. Finalize the application by submitting your portfolio or completing your audition
Deadlines for first year students
Application - March 15
Audition/Portfolio Submission - March 25
Deadlines for transfer students
Application - July 1
Audition/Portfolio Submission - July 12