- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/76/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/54625_LSH_image_2.rev.1582739722.jpg)"/>
Student Learning Outcomes
The expected Student Learning Outcomes for the Theater Department are:
1. The Theater major will be able to use research and analytical skills for theatrical practice.
2. Theater major will be able to explain the functions of theater in different times and cultures.
3. The Theater major will be able to explain the complementary functions of different areas of production.
4. The Theater major will be able to demonstrate organization and coherence in scholarly and artistic expression.