- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/155/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29901_entrepreneurship_and_innovation.rev.1450298213.png)"/>
Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Student Learning Outcomes
The expected Student Learning Outcomes for the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Program are:
1. Entrepreneurship and Innovation minors will be able to demonstrate the fundamentals of entrepreneurship, including understanding entrepreneurial opportunities, innovation and creativity, franchising, development and managing growth of a small business, forecasting, sourcing, and the reporting of finances.
2. Entrepreneurship and Innovation minors will be able to demonstrate advanced topics of entrepreneurship, including understanding the components of the business plan (idea, feasibility analysis, target market, PEST, competitive/industry analysis, marketing plan, organizational structure, operations, pro-forma financial statements, and evaluation and control) and demonstrating their importance for inclusion in the business plan.
3. Entrepreneurship and Innovation minors will be able to write a comprehensive business plan for an original product or service that justifies potential profitability and sustainability of the business model.
4. Entrepreneurship and Innovation minors will be able to articulate their business model orally in an organized and persuasive manner.