- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/77/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29934_urban_studies.rev.1450300407.png)"/>
Student Learning Outcomes
The expected Student Learning Outcomes for the Urban Studies Program are:
1. Student will be able to recognize obstacles and benefits specific to working within an urban setting.
2. Student will be able to articulate specific issues that arise as a result of a dense and/or diverse population.
3. Student will be able to identify relationships between government offices and specific issues.
4. Student will be able to evaluate strategies designed to deliver services or regulate activities in an urban area in terms of their potential outcomes for more than one set of stakeholders.