Learn about current campus awareness and programming information
Join the Lake Forest College Title IX Office and Athletics as we commemorate the 50th anniversary of Title IX with "Signing Day" June 23rd.
Meet us in Mohr Student Center, 11-1pm to add your name to history. See event flyer here.
See below for Spring 2022 Programs led, sponsored, or in collaboration with the Title IX Office
Awareness and Outreach Programming
Launched: Revised Title IX Website and the Campus Climate Survey.
April - National Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- Victims' Rights Week April 24-29 2022, Rights, Access, Equity, a national program and awareness of crimes and rights
- Denim Day, April 27th in collaboration with It's On Us. More information coming soon!
- Women in Sports Panel, April 25th
- Legal Rights Workshop, Victim Compensation and No Contact Directives April 20th
- Human Trafficking Workshop, April 12th (TODAY!). Check your email for Zoom login information
- APRIL 25th
- Join the Title IX Office and other panelists for a discussion on mental health, women in sports and the impact of Title IX. Program presenters and Co-hosts Alpha Phi and Carlie Mertz.
LFC Annual Victims' Rights Week April 24-29 2022, a national program raising awareness of all crimes a citizen may encounter, and resource to assist.
Other Happenings in April so far:
- National wear Teal Day, April 5th-all day
- Campus Climate Survey Launch in collaboration with The Coalition, April 4th
- The Launch of the NEW Title IX Website- April 4th!! Visit the main page to learn how you can share your feedback.
Programs held in March:
March 18th The Vagina Monologues Theatre Production- and a full week of events and awarness events highlighting women's rights and respecting women and their bodies.
All-week programs Flyer
General V Week Flyer
The Title IX Office is held a successful theatre production of The Vagina Monologues on March 18th with record number attendance!
A Safe Spring Break- in collaboration with The Coalition.Highlighting the importance of safe spring break practices during the spring recess while away from campus.
LaShun McGhee, CAAP
Title IX Coordinator