Health and Safety Measures
- For the health and safety of all of our guests, COVID-19 vaccinations and/or a negative test is recommended prior to arriving on campus. We ask that you do not attend if you have had close contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 within two weeks of the ceremony or are experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms.
- Depending on pandemic conditions, additional health and safety protocols may be implemented, which could include masking indoors and outdoors, guests being required to show vaccination cards or a negative COVID test within 24 hours of the ceremony or limiting the number of guests to ensure social distancing.
- You can find the most up-to-date information at lakeforest.edu/coronavirus.
- Seating will be reserved for all guests who are participating in the processional and other special guests.
- For more information or to request special accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There will be designated ADA parking available on a first-come, first-served basis, but you must display your official DMV handicapped placard if you park in an ADA parking space on campus.
- When you arrive for Inauguration events, follow directional signage to the designated ADA parking area.
- For the Inauguration Ceremony, wheelchair seating is available with one companion seat. Space is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you have any questions regarding accessible seating for the Inauguration Ceremony, please email email@example.com.
- Please note: Lake Forest College is unable to furnish wheelchairs. If you have questions about accessibility for the Inauguration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the Hearing Impaired
- The Inauguration Ceremony will include ASL interpretation. The interpreter will be located near the stage for guests who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- To access reserved seating in view of the interpreter, please email email@example.com.
- The livestream will also feature live captioning.
For the Visually Impaired
- The Inauguration Ceremony will be broadcast live with full sound on our livestream link on October 27 at 4:30 p.m. CST.