Lake Forest College is affiliated with the DePaul University School of Nursing for the Master’s Entry to Nursing Practice (MENP).
Students must complete the following for consideration:
- A letter of recommendation from the chair of pre-health advising.
- Prerequisite Courses must be completed with a minimum grade of C
Overall minimum GPA 3.0 (or may be considered with lower GPA if acceptable GRE scores)
You must complete the following prerequisites with a grade of C or better:
- CHEM 115: Chemistry I with lab
- CHEM 220: Organic Chemistry
- BIOL 208: Human Anatomy with lab
- BIOL 340: Animal Physiology with lab
The above courses must have been completed within the past 10 years and may be completed as part of the Lake Forest bachelor’s degree or at some other regionally accredited college or university.
Other recommended courses: MATH 150: Probability & Statistics (or PSYC 221), PSYC 110: Intro to Psychological Science, BIOL 323: Microbiology, PSYC 210: Developmental Psychology, SOAN 110: Intro to Sociology and Anthropology, English, and Spanish.
In order to be considered under our affiliation, you must notify the
Pre-Health Advising Chair.
- Join the Health Professions Program
- Course Recommendations
Dual Degree Programs and Affiliations
- Prerequisite Courses for RFUMS Dual-Degree Program
- DePaul University School of Nursing (4-2 BA-MSN Dual Degree Program)
- Rush University College of Nursing (4-2 BA-MSN Dual Degree Program)
- Rosalind Franklin University College of Pharmacy
- Rosalind Franklin University Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Rosalind Franklin University Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Rosalind Franklin University Physician Assistant Program
- Rosalind Franklin University Biomedical Sciences Program
- Rosalind Franklin University Clinical Counseling Program
- Rosalind Franklin University Medical School
- Midwestern University Doctor of Optometry
- How to Find Your Advisor
- Pre-Health Advising Committee
- Preparing for a Career in Pre-Health
- Student Research and Internships
- Success Stories
- Join Future Health Professionals
- Pre-Health Program Sheet
Karen E. Kirk
Professor of Biology
Pre-Health Advising Committee