Get ready Forester Day is coming
Login to Event Cadence our virtual venue for this year's Forester Day event to set up your profile, personalize your schedule, and start connecting. Watch this how-to video to learn more about our online celebration.
- If you haven't registered for Forester Day on our virtual platform, register/log in ➡️ www.eventcadence.com/e/Forester_Day_2021.
- Set up your profile 🔗 On the event landing page, click on your profile in the upper left corner to begin customizing. Be sure to add a profile picture and your Facebook and LinkedIn links to connect with others.
- See the schedule 📅 In the dropdown menu on the left of the homepage, select Schedule and then Full Schedule to see the complete lineup of events planned for March 4. To add an event to your personal schedule, simply click the Register button on the right of each event.
- Connect with others 🤝 Once you've set up your profile and looked through the schedule, you're ready to start connecting. In the dropdown menu on the left of the homepage, select People. From there, you will be able to see all attendees by clicking Attendees, or select Groups to see others who you may know. Search by major, class year, team, or organization to see who from those groups are attending the celebration. There is even a group for parents! BONUS: When you click on someone's profile, reach out to them via the Connect button, or send them a personalized message by clicking the speech bubble icon next to the button. At any time, view and send direct messages by selecting the speech bubble icon on the upper right side of the page.
- Give a shout-out on the live feed 📣 Access the Live Feed via the dropdown menu on the left of the homepage. Here, you can see what everyone is saying about Forester Day! To post, simply click on the + icon at the top of the page. Interact with us using the hashtags - #ForesterDay and #ForestersForward.