- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/48737_IMG_9636.rev.1541712259.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29736_apply-_needs_to_be_cropped.rev.1451944927.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29649_visit_campus-cropped.rev.1450717447.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29874_header-aerial.rev.1450207337.jpg)"/>
College and Major
BA Millikin University
M.S.Ed Eastern Illinois University
Working for the College since
My life before Lake Forest
I was an Assistant Director of Career Services at Northwestern University for several years and then a stay-at-home mom until I started working at the College.
One word or phrase to describe myself
Top three reasons I would choose to attend Lake Forest College
1. Location, location, location.
2. The access to faculty and the small class size.
3. The diversity of the student body.
What character traits do I appreciate in an applicant?
Persistence, organization, and openness.
What makes the College unique?
It’s hard to pick just one thing, but I think I would put the diversity of the student body which provides every student with a richness of different perspectives both in and out of the classroom up at the top of the list.
Hint for success
Don’t be afraid to take risks. Put yourself out there and try new things.
Favorite activity in Chicago
Watching the Cubs play at Wrigley, of course!
Favorite place in the town of Lake Forest
Elawa Farm/Middlefork Savanna. A beautiful place to run, ride your bike, or take a walk. Amazing sunsets can be seen here.
Fun fact to share
You would not know it to look at me, but I am an avid Chicago sports fan. I really enjoy attending sporting events with my husband and kids.