The Forester Career Closet is an on-campus resource that provides free professional clothing to students.
The Career Closet is located in the basement in Deerpath Hall. Operated by the Gorter Family Career Advancement Center and made possible by generous clothing donations from the Forester community, this campus resource helps students to dress their best for interviews, networking events, internships and other professional activities.
Find your next professional outfit—for free!
- Build your professional wardrobe from our selection of shirts, dresses, skirts, blazers, suits, sweaters, trousers, shoes, and accessories. We carry a range of fits, styles, and colors in a variety of sizes.
- Students may take (and keep!) a total of five items per semester.
- The "Casual Closet" inside the Career Closet offers a select section of casual clothing.
- Winter coats will also be made available thanks to a special initiative by Residence Life.
Take a professional headshot photo.
- Use our Career Closet photo station to get a photo taken for your LinkedIn and Handshake profile.
Visit the Closet
- Drop-In Hours: Starting Thursday, October 12, drop in on Thursdays between 3-5p.m. Please try to limit your visit to 30-45 minutes so that we can accommodate as many students as possible.
- Appointments: If you are unable to come to the Career Closet drop-in hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a 30-minute appointment. Offer 2-3 times you are available, and please schedule your appointment at least one week in advance.
Gorter Family Career Advancement Center
256 Brown Hall, Middle Campus
Academic Year: Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Summer (through 8/18/23): Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.