COVID-19 precautions and policies are in place to ensure the health and safety of our campus community. Information can be found on our main COVID-19 page

Financial Aid Forms

You are not required to complete all forms on this page. Contact us if you are unsure what is needed.

2021-2022 Academic Year

Primary Applications:

Documenting Income (three options for tax filers):

  • Use the IRS DRT (preferred): In most cases when you filed a tax return, the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (included within the FAFSA) is the best method, following these steps.  Note that  you cannot use the DRT when...  

  • Provide a signed copy of your 2019 federal income tax return (1040).

  • Provide a  tax return transcript (TRT) for 2019.  From the  IRS Site choose "Request Online" to gain immediate access to a .pdf or choose "Request by Mail" to receive within two weeks. You may also request by phone, at 800-908-9946.

  • Non-filers (only) usually only need to provide a clear copy of all  W-2s and/or 1099s received in 2019

FERPA Permission

Enrolled students can give permission to parents, guardians, etc. to access bills, financial aid and/or academic records by completing this online form.


Loan Forms:

Satisfactory Academic Progress (“SAP”)

  • Detailed information about this policy can be found here.
  • SAP Appeal Form - for returning students who do not meet the satisfactory academic progress standards and wish to appeal.

Spike Prize application

Supplemental Forms:

Verification Worksheets, 2021-2022 academic year: