You are not required to complete all forms on this page. Contact us if you are unsure what is needed.
2021-2022 Academic Year
- FAFSA Worksheet English Spanish
- CSS International Student Financial Aid Profile
- not required from U.S. citizens/permanent residents
- Alternative Application for Illinois Financial Aid (RISE Act App'n)
- complete if you are an undocumented or transgender Illinois resident
- Undocumented Student Financial Aid Application
- not required from IL residents who have completed the RISE Act App'n
Documenting Income (three options for tax filers):
Use the IRS DRT (preferred): In most cases when you filed a tax return, the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (included within the FAFSA) is the best method, following these steps. Note that you cannot use the DRT when...
Provide a signed copy of your 2019 federal income tax return (1040).
Provide a tax return transcript (TRT) for 2019. From the IRS Site choose "Request Online" to gain immediate access to a .pdf or choose "Request by Mail" to receive within two weeks. You may also request by phone, at 800-908-9946.
- Non-filers (only) usually only need to provide a clear copy of all W-2s and/or 1099s received in 2019
Enrolled students can give permission to parents, guardians, etc. to access bills, financial aid and/or academic records by completing this online form.
- Cancel, decline, decrease or increase an existing loan
- Loan Supplement (when loan is needed for additional costs)
Satisfactory Academic Progress (“SAP”)
- Detailed information about this policy can be found here.
- SAP Appeal Form - for returning students who do not meet the satisfactory academic progress standards and wish to appeal.
- Special Circumstances Forms ( optional, used to report what is not collected on the FAFSA)
Verification Worksheets, 2021-2022 academic year:
- Documenting U.S. Citizenship: please send a .pdf of your Certificate of Naturalization or signed U.S. passport to our office.
- Documenting Permanent Resident status: please send a .pdf of your Permanent Resident Card to our office
- Register for Selective Service or Verify your Registration and notify our office once it is completed
- First-Year Students
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Admitted Students
- Meet Your Counselor
- Visit Campus
- Financial Aid
- High School Counselors
- Community College Counselors
Associate Vice President for Financial Aid
Associate Director for Financial Aid Operations
Si necesita hablar con alguien en español en la oficina de ayuda financiera, usted puede llamar a Adriana Rodriguez.