Career Advisors Offer Express Advising
Connect with the Career Advancement Center for easy drop-in appointments!
The Career Advancement Center (CAC) is making discussions with a career advisor easier than ever. During J-Term, Fall and Spring terms, the CAC team of Career Advisors offers virtual drop-in, or “express” advising.
Monday-Friday, staff members will be available for career-related questions, such as resume writing, interview tips, etc., from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. You can join any week, but in case you are looking to meet with your Career Advisor or the advisor for your Pathway, a detailed schedule is below.
- Monday: Marie Josephitis, Business and Finance
- Tuesday: Danielle Kelly, Creative Arts and Communication
- Wednesday: Ben Rohde, Law and Public Service
- Thursday: Pauline Binder-Finnema PhD, Science and Health Care
- Friday: Vernard Lockhart, Business and Finance
Drop in to Express Advising by joining our Zoom room any time between 11a.m.-1p.m. CT Monday-Friday!
As always, you can still set up a 30-minute appointment with your Career Advisor on Handshake or by contacting the CAC directly (by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 847-735-5235). Connect with us today and start planning for your future success!