- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/152/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/47157_achievement-agreement-arms-1068523.rev.1538512792.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/152/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/47158_annie-spratt-608002-unsplash.rev.1538512909.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/152/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/47150_apple-black-and-white-black-and-white-169573.rev.1538511480.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/152/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/47160_person-1990906_1920.rev.1538513059.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/152/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/47159_blackboard-573023_1920.rev.1538512979.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/152/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/47147_adolescent-adult-blur-933964.rev.1538511206.jpg)"/>
The Office of Information Technology is located in the Donnelley and Lee Library.
The Help Desk at 847-735-5544 and email@example.com is your primary point of contact for any technology-related issue. The Help Desk team works closely together to assess and channel requests to the right person to help. The Help Desk is available (during the academic year) Monday–Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. There is additional limited service Monday–Thursday, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. during the academic year.
During the summer the hours are Monday–Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Help Desk can assist you in a variety of ways including:
- fixing computers/printers/hardware that are not working properly
- fixing network/email access problems
- resetting passwords
- installing computers and helping you configure them
- answering MS Office and Outlook questions (For example, “How to I format a header in Word?” “My Inbox list appears random rather than being listed by time received. Can this be changed?” “Why can’t I login to my email account?”).
Beyond the standard technical support services, the Help Desk coordinates with User Services and Academic Technology professional staff to provide:
- software training for faculty, students, and classes
- support for using Moodle, our course management system, for class activities online
- project planning and development for technology in teaching and learning
- assistance implementing technology grants
- consultation on future hardware/software purchases and budget requests
- troubleshooting higher level programs (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Excel, etc.).