- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
The mission of Lake Forest College Mail Services is to provide for the campus community accurate, cost-effective receipt and distribution of all College correspondence.
Mail Services acts as the College’s liaison with the United Parcel Service (preferred shipper), U.S. Postal Service, DHL, Federal Express, and other private carriers of correspondence, both domestic and international.
All mail received by Lake Forest College should follow this format:
First Name Middle Initial Last Name
LFC # or mail stop
555 N. Sheridan Rd.
Lake Forest, IL 60045-2338
These are Lake Forest College box numbers and should not have the designation P.O., which is a U.S. Postal Service designation. Mail Stops are used for faculty and staff delivery.
Lake Forest College cannot assume responsibility for items stolen or damaged during shipment or while in storage. Therefore, make sure all of your items are insured and trackable for both delivery and after arrival at the College.