- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
News and Events
News and Events
Lake Forest College’s data science program is featured in the Illinois Science & Technology Coalition’s 2019 Talent Index. “Lake Forest launches new data science program” can be found on page six of the newsletter.
Associate Professor of Mathematics Enrique Treviño published his works in a number of mathematics journals this fall and was invited to present his research at an international mathematics conference in Sydney, Australia.
Professor of Spanish and Chair of Modern Languages and Literatures and Latin American and Latinx Studies Gizella Meneses presented a reading from her new book, Ellas cuentan: Antología de Crime Fiction por latinoamericanas en EEUU, at the legendary Prairie Lights Book Store in Iowa City, Iowa on November 12.
Four members of Professor of Psychology Matthew Kelley’s research lab had the opportunity to present their findings at the international meeting of the Psychonomic Society in Montreal, Canada.
Students in Associate Professor of Anthropology Rebecca Graff’s Archaeological Field Methods course have been working all semester to unearth traces of a church on South Campus and held an Open House and Media Day on Thursday.
Three current students and two recent alums had the privilege to present their independent research at an international neuroscience conference in Chicago.
Associate Professor of Theater Chloe Johnston was featured in the American Theatre magazine article, “Stronger Together,” regarding the book she co-authored, Ensemble-Made Chicago: A Guide to Devised Theater.
Associate Professor of Religion Ben Zeller recently published his article, “The Cult of Trump? What ‘Cult Rhetoric’ Actually Reveals,” in the online magazine Religion & Politics of the John C. Danforth Center on Religion and Politics.
Lake Forest College’s Entrepreneurship and Innovation Program was the top news story featured in Illinois Science & Technology Coalition’s Catalyst Newsletter. Click here to read the complete story, “Entrepreneurship is no longer just for big universities.”
Montessori education, nurturing the social brain, and how robotics can help the study of neuroscience will be explored during the 16th annual Brain Awareness Week at Lake Forest College, November 4–8.