- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
News and Events
News and Events
Shubhik DebBurman was named a 2019 Researcher To Know by the Illinois Science & Technology Coalition. The list includes 21 researchers from Illinois colleges and universities who have made a significant impact in their field.
Associate Professor of Spanish, Emerita Lois Barr, an award-winning poet, was featured in the Chicago Tribune for creating poetry inspired by her commute on the “L,” Chicago’s elevated trains.
Lake Forest College is once again recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a top tier school in its Best National Liberal Arts Colleges ranking.
The diverse group of May 2019 graduates came to Lake Forest College from 31 countries, pursued degrees in 33 different majors, and completed dozens of internships.
Having directed a number of successful drama and genre shows, such as Supergirland Gotham, Hollywood buzzed when Hanelle M. Culpepper ’92 was named the first female to launch a new Star Trek series.
The Lake Forest College community is pleased to welcome 395 first-year students and 96 transfer students to campus for the 2019–20 academic year.
Lake Forest College ranked #14 in the nation for Best Health Services in the just-published 2020 edition of The Princeton Review’s annual guide, The Best 385 Colleges.
Vivian Ta, assistant professor of psychology, published an article on the use of emojis as affective signals for relationship-oriented digital communication with Amanda Gesselman and Justin Garcia from the Kinsey Institute at Indiana University.
Ten Foresters put their education to work this summer while living together and interning in Chicago through the Lake Forest College ACTIVATE: Summer Internship Program.
A group of 45 first-year students participated this summer in the 2019 Richter Scholar program conducting collaborative research with faculty from diverse disciplines, including art, biology, mathematics, philosophy, psychology, religion, communication, and finance.