At the Career Advancement Center, we make recruiting as easy and convenient as possible. Do you have a position you need to fill?
Recruiting at Lake Forest College is easy and convenient. Here’s how you can get involved:
- Post jobs or internships on the College’s online job board, ForesterLink, a password protected site where students and alumni can view and apply for jobs and learn more about your organization through employer profiles.
- Attend events and programs to increase your organization’s visibility on campus and meet with students. For a list of upcoming events, log-in to ForesterLink.
- Build your brand on campus. Sign up for the Forester Career Network, a database comprised of working professionals willing to help Lake Forest College students and recent graduates understand and navigate their career path. Offer advice to students and indicate interest in speaking on campus.
- Create internship programs that help you identify great talent and spread visibility of your organization via word-of-mouth advertising. Get started here.
- Join the Lake Forest College Employer Sponsorship Program, which helps our students realize their career potential and strengthen your on-campus recruiting program by supporting the work of the Career Advancement Center.
Each year, Lake Forest College partners with the Collegiate Employment Research Institute at Michigan State University and 200 other institutions to distribute the Recruiting Trends survey to our employers. Even if you will not be hiring college graduates during the 2014 – 2015 academic year, we ask that you complete the survey. The information you provide will help us develop an accurate picture of this year’s employment prospects for college students.