- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/20/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/40467_Speednetworking2_edited.rev.1510942416.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/20/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/35592_shot02-041_v2.rev.1487090405.jpg)"/>
At the Career Advancement Center, we make recruiting at the College easy and convenient.
- Post a job. Internships and full-time positions can be posted via our ForesterLink system. Part-time jobs should be posted via QuadJobs.
- Stay Informed. Create an account via our free ForesterLink system where you can post internships and full-time jobs as well as register for upcoming events. You’ll receive email updates each semester with information about upcoming events and initiatives.
- Recruit on campus via an upcoming event. We host our annual Speed Networking event each fall, an annual part-time job fair and other industry specific recruiting events throughout the year. Contact us for information about setting up on campus interviews.
Volunteer and build your brand. Our new Forester Career Network is another great way to connect with students. Volunteer to answer career-related questions and receive invitations to participate in social media initiatives and on-campus speaking opportunities.
- Create and promote Internships: Review important resources and deadlines pertaining to internships at the College.
Lake Forest College is thrilled to partner with QuadJobs to manage part-time jobs for students. QuadJobs is a marketplace that connects families and small businesses with both Lake Forest College students and other students living locally who are interested in babysitting, tutoring, helping at parties, running errands, moving furniture… you name it.
Each year, Lake Forest College partners with the Collegiate Employment Research Institute at Michigan State University and 200 other institutions to distribute the Recruiting Trends survey to our employers. Even if you will not be hiring college graduates during the 2016 – 2017 academic year, we ask that you complete the survey. The information you provide will help us develop an accurate picture of this year’s employment prospects for college students.
The College’s hallmark Speed Networking event drew a record 145 students and 95 professionals who connected during the annual job-finding hotspot.