At the Career Advancement Center, we make recruiting as easy and convenient as possible. Do you have a position you need to fill?
Recruiting at Lake Forest College is easy and convenient. Here’s how you can get involved:
- Post jobs or internships on the College’s online job board, ForesterLink, a password protected site where students and alumni can view and apply for jobs and learn more about your organization through employer profiles.
- Attend events and programs to increase your organization’s visibility on campus and meet with students. For a list of upcoming events, log-in to ForesterLink.
- Build your brand on campus. Sign up for the Forester Career Network, a database comprised of working professionals willing to help Lake Forest College students and recent graduates understand and navigate their career path. Offer advice to students and indicate interest in speaking on campus.
- Create internship programs that help you identify great talent and spread visibility of your organization via word-of-mouth advertising. Get started here.
- Join the Lake Forest College Employer Sponsorship Program, which helps our students realize their career potential and strengthen your on-campus recruiting program by supporting the work of the Career Advancement Center.