- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
Schedule a visit that fits your schedule!
It pays to visit!
High school seniors and transfer students who visit before May 1 will receive $1,000 annually towards their cost of attendance at the College. Applies to domestic students only.
An ideal visit to campus includes:
- meeting a professor
- observing a class
- having lunch in our cafeteria
- talking with current students
- chatting with a coach
- campus tour (for science interested students, we have specific tours of the facilities)
- meeting your admissions counselor
We recommend spending at least a half a day with us during the school week. Please let us know how much time you can spend with us and we will craft your visit to fit your time frame.
On-site Admissions for Transfer Students
Onsite admission is available on most Wednesdays during the fall and spring semesters. Onsite admission is designed to take the stress out of the application process and waiting for an admission decision. Schedule a time and bring in all of your official transcripts (college and high school) to receive a review of your coursework and an admission decision. You must complete the Transfer Common Application two business days prior to your appointment. We do not charge an application fee and you can submit your professor letter of recommendation with the application or send it to us separately.
We are glad to welcome groups and can provide short presentations on the college admission process and how students can ready themselves for college. In the past, we have welcomed students from local high schools, counselors, and other groups that have been interested in seeing what a selective liberal arts college in the Chicago area has to offer. We offer group tours and can provide lunch options.