Dear Fellow Forester,
It is wonderful that you have chosen to join our community. You are one of the first for next fall, and we are preparing the details for your arrival. You can submit your deposit on the link to the right and we promise to be in touch as more information becomes available.
A few things you can do at the moment:
- Join the Class of 2019 Facebook Group
- Register for an upcoming Admitted Student Open House
- Buy some cool Lake Forest swag
- Review where you might live
- Take a peek at the academic courses available (but don’t stress yet)
- Look at the upcoming athletic schedule and programs
- Check out student activities through the Gates Center
- Start memorizing the Forester Five
- Plot how you will take advantage of Chicago
Take a big breath. Relax. The college admission process is over. And you are now part of the Forester Family.
David C. Bennett ’94
Vice President of Admissions
Lake Forest College