- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
Join the Forester Fitness Team any day of the week to pump up your heart rate or slow it down. Our diverse line-up of fitness classes and semester-long P.E. courses are designed to keep our students, faculty, and staff healthy — body and mind.
Our fitness classes range from yoga to boot camp to ZUMBA and are held in the dance studio of the Sports & Recreation Center. Classes are free, and drop-ins are welcome. Check out this semester’s offerings:
Taught by our experienced professionals in the athletics department, the Forester Fitness Team’s semester-long P.E. courses present students not only with an opportunity to stay fit, but also a challenge to grapple with something perhaps unfamiliar: a golf club, a tennis racquet, a barbell.