- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/33295__dsc0161.rev.1473952666.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29877_header-skyline.rev.1450208143.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29627_global_students-cropped.rev.1450736243.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29629_students_at_the_beach-cropped.rev.1450736419.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29863_header_photo_for_student_life-cropped.rev.1450736341.jpg)"/>
Join the Forester Fitness Team any day of the week to pump up your heart rate or slow it down. Our diverse line-up of fitness classes and semester-long P.E. courses are designed to keep our students, faculty, and staff healthy — body and mind.
Our fitness classes range from yoga to cardio cut and are held in the aerobic studio of the Sports & Recreation Center. Classes are free, and drop-ins are welcome. Check out this semester’s offerings:
Taught by our experienced professionals in the athletics department, the Forester Fitness Team’s semester-long P.E. courses present students not only with an opportunity to stay fit, but also a challenge to grapple with something perhaps unfamiliar: a golf club, a tennis racquet, a barbell.