- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/70/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29880_header-reslife.rev.1450277456.jpg)"/>
Stacy Oliver-Sikorski serves as our Director of Residence Life & Deputy Title IX Coordinator. Although her office may be in Rosemary House, you’ll often see her out and about on campus interacting with and helping other offices.
- Hometown: North Canton, OH
College and Major
- Ohio University, B.S. in Journalism & M.Ed. in College Student Personnel
- Year I became a Forester: 2011
- One Word or Phrase to Describe Myself: Extroverted.
College football, social media, non-fiction books and cooking.
What excites Stacy about Lake Forest College residence life
I love working in a vibrant, engaged community of faculty, staff and students. The opportunity to collaborate across campus and enhance the Forester experience motivates me daily.
Three piece of advice for residents
- Leave your door open when you’re home so you can meet others in your community.
- Be forgiving of yourself. You are in a state of major transition coming to college; allow yourself to learn, grow, fail and be challenged.
- Forge your own path. Find ways to share your voice and experience on campus and make this experience your own.
Fun fact about Stacy
I actively use Twitter to communicate with students and parents. Follow me there and learn more about what our office does and how we can help you — @StacyLOliver