- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
Meet Our Staff
Assistant Director of Intercultural Programs
Miriam Meza serves as the Assistant Director of Intercultural Programs. Her primary job responsibilities include the planning and delivering of culturally focused programs and events for the college community, serving as the advisor for Cultural Coalition as well as supporting and advocating for our underrepresented student populations on campus.
Originally from Chicago, Illinois, Miriam is a proud alumna of Lake Forest College where she earned her Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics and a Master of Science in Adult and Higher Education at Northern Illinois University.
In her free time, Miriam enjoys traveling, playing with the dog Gigi and spending time with family and friends.
Open Office Hours: Tuesday and Wednesday from 2:00PM-3:00PM; Wednesday and Thursday from 10:00AM-11:00AM
SEVIS and Department Assistant
Yvonne Kaminsky, Department Assistant in the Office of Intercultural Relations, provides administrative support to the entire department assisting with departmental programs and services. She welcomes students and visitors and is here to assist them. In addition, she provides support for the Early Action Student Support Team, a function of the Office of Student Affairs. Yvonne earned a Bachelor of Science in Advertising and a Master of Science in Business Administration from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.
Prior to her position with Lake Forest College, Yvonne worked at Rush University in admissions and Loyola University Chicago in advising.
Yvonne likes doing yoga, going to her son’s swim meets, watching her daughter’s tennis matches and spending time with her family and 2 dogs, Wilco and Guster.
Open Office Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 1:00PM-3:00PM