- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
Home for Dinner Program
The City of Lake Forest welcomes you to your New Community
Connect with a family in Lake Forest by joining the Lake Forest College Home for Dinner program
The Home for Dinner program is an opportunity for you to get to know and visit with a local family a few times during the school year. You can enjoy a home cooked meal and some dinnertime conversation while developing a relationship with a supportive and interesting local Lake Forest family.
Students will meet their host family in their first semester and have the opportunity to connect throughout the year. You really are part of the Forester family!
What to Expect
Our host families have been chosen because they are advocates for the College and have strong ties with the Lake Forest community.
As you develop a relationship with your host family, you may find yourself at theatrical plays or baseball games in addition to the scheduled gatherings listed below:
- Sunday, September 10: First dinner with host family
- Before the end of the fall semester: Second dinner with host family
- Reception: Spring semester
- Before spring break: Third dinner with host family
Host families are local and willing to provide transportation to and from these gatherings.
The College will collaborate closely with you and your host families to ensure that all needs are met.