- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
Slow Food Club
Students who felt passionate about connecting more deeply with their food started a Slow Food Club in response to the agriculture course and the garden.
Slow Food is a global, grassroots organization which links the pleasure of good food with a commitment to community and to the environment.
This is more than an organization; it is a mindset - it is about becoming more aware of the food we eat and the processes that bring that food to the table.
As of the Spring 2012 semester, Slow Food Club meetings are held Mondays at 4pm in the Ravine Lodge.
To get onto Slow Food Club’s email list, please email email@example.com
Also join our group Slow Food Chapter of Lake Forest College on Facebook
Local Beer Tasting Gallery