- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29629_students_at_the_beach-cropped.rev.1450736419.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/33295__dsc0161.rev.1473952666.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29863_header_photo_for_student_life-cropped.rev.1450736341.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29627_global_students-cropped.rev.1450736243.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29877_header-skyline.rev.1450208143.jpg)"/>
Collegiate Entrepreneurs Organization (CEO)
The Collegiate Entrepreneurs’ Organization (CEO)- Lake Forest College Chapter offers students the opportunity to become involved with a professional entrepreneurship organization.
This organization has been designed for you providing opportunities in leadership, communication and networking, attending regional and national conferences, and participating in competitions.
The mission of CEO is to inform, support, and inspire college students to be entrepreneurial and seek opportunity through enterprise creation. It is a premier global network of collegiate entrepreneurs inspiring, connecting, and providing entrepreneurship opportunities on campuses across the world.
Each CEO Chapter is student-run with a student executive board and supported by a faculty advisor. Executive leadership positions consist of traditional execvutive roles (i.e. President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer) as well as other chair and coordinator positions created based on needs that arise (i.e. VP of Marketing, VP of Operations, Event Chair, Information Technology Manager, Membership Coordinator).
They types of activities are based upon the chapter member preferences. Bi-weekly meetings will be held to discuss events to be sponsored and/or attended by membership. Events include:
- Attend CEO regional and national conferences
- Fundraising events
- Hosting entrepreneur speakers
- Hosting competitions including an elevator pitch and/or business plan competition.
- Social networking events
Five entrepreneurship and innovation students used their time at the 2015 College Entrepreneurs Organization national conference to network, find out what other students nationally are working on—and pitch their own business ideas.
Students from CEO (Collegiate Entrepreneurship Organization) attended the Chicago Wolves Career and Networking Fair at the Allstate Arena on March 19. The fair provided the chance to discuss job and internship opportunities with professional sports franchises and Chicago-area businesses.