- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29629_students_at_the_beach-cropped.rev.1450736419.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29877_header-skyline.rev.1450208143.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29863_header_photo_for_student_life-cropped.rev.1450736341.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29627_global_students-cropped.rev.1450736243.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/33295__dsc0161.rev.1473952666.jpg)"/>
Activities and Clubs
Student organizations offer Foresters fun, personal, and professional opportunities outside of the classroom that build life skills. To find activities and clubs of interest to you, visit our student life hub, my.involvement.
Check out all of our student organizations at the involvement fair at the beginning of every semester. Cultural clubs, Greek organizations, athletic programs and just about everyone else lines up so new students can see the variety of activities they can choose to be a part of. There’s something for everyone!
Interested in starting a new student organization? You can learn more about the process for requesting recognition of a new group here!
We have more than 70 different organizations you can be a part of!
Some of our most popular student organizations are:
- Athletic Council, representing all of our athletic programs
- Garrick Players, the College’s oldest theater troupe
- International Student Organization, repping all students across campus, no matter where they came from
- LEAP, for environmentally-friendly folks
- PRIDE, empowering LGBTQ students
- WMXM 88.9FM, the student radio station playing jams all day long