- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/169/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/40277_31260_generic_green_campus_2.rev.1510165600.png)"/>
Sexual Misconduct Help - Confidential Resources
Many different confidential psychological or emotional support options are available on campus and in the community. Because the following resources offer confidential therapeutic and support services, consulting them will NOT result in a report to the College’s Title IX Coordinator or local law enforcement.
- Lake Forest College Health and Wellness Center: 847-735-5240 (after hours: 224-501-1621).
- Employee EAP, United Healthcare: 1-888-887-4114 (for employees only).
The Lake Forest College Health and Wellness Center provides confidential counseling and trained advocates to provide you with information regarding the resources and options available to you. In addition to talking though your options, advocates are available to accompany you to the hospital, the police station or campus meetings with the Title IX Coordinator or other administrators.
- Zacharias Sexual Abuse Center in Gurnee: 847-872-7799.
- Chicago Rape Crisis Hotline: 888-293-2080.
- National Sexual Assault Telephone Hotline: 800-656-HOPE (4673).
- State of Illinois Domestic Violence Hotline: 877-863-6338.
- Center on Halsted LGBTQ Violence Resource Line: 773-871-CARE (2273).
All of the above resources employ professionals specifically trained to work with individuals who report sexual misconduct, and have knowledge about on-and/or off-campus resources, services, and options. Please note that limitations of confidentiality may exist for individuals under the age of 18.