In Illinois, courts may issue Domestic Violence Order of Protections, Civil No Contact Orders and/or a Stalking No Contact Orders to restrict alleged perpetrators from further contact with their victims.
- Reporting Sexual Misconduct
- Sexual Misconduct Help - Protective Measures/Accomodations
- Sexual Misconduct Help - Confidential Resources
- Sexual Misconduct Help - How to Help a Friend
- Sexual Misconduct Help - Police
- Sexual Misconduct Help - Medical
- Sexual Misconduct Help - Orders of Protection
- Sexual Misconduct Help - Preserve Evidence
- Sexual Misconduct Policy and Procedures
- Learn More: Awareness, Rights & Misconduct
- Title IX Coordinator
- Title IX Office COVID-19 Support & Response
Title IX Coordinator
If you are in an emergency situation, dial 911 for local, non-college law enforcement and medical assistance. You may also dial the College’s Public Safety Department at 847.735.5555 (on-campus at 5555) to connect you to the local police.