- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
Forms and Schedules
The Office of the Registrar is an approachable, accessible office serving the many internal and external audiences of the College. It oversees the process of registration and requests for transcripts, as well as ensuring the accuracy and integrity of all requirements pertaining to courses, credits and the curriculum of the College. The staff also supports the advising relationship between the faculty and students.
The Registrar’s Office is excited to offer a new and convenient online transcript ordering process. Lake Forest College has authorized Parchment, the industry leader in credential management systems, to manage the ordering, processing and secure delivery of official LFC transcripts. Parchment provides the ease and convenience of ordering transcripts online for an $8 fee per transcript. Beginning Monday, April 9, students and alumni will have the option of requesting a secure digital transcript as well as a traditional paper transcript. An official transcript can be requested using the link above or access the Request Transcript link available in the Quicklinks drop-down menu located at the top of all of our pages.
Note: Unofficial transcripts will not be available through Parchment. Transcript requests for students with financial holds will not be processed until the hold is resolved. If a transcript cannot be processed, an email will be sent with additional information and instructions.
Student Forms (found on my.lakeforest)
Change in Major and/or Advisor Form
Declaration of Major and Advisor Form
Independent Studies Forms
Creative Project Form
Research Project Form
Senior Project Form
Course Withdrawal Form
Transfer Credit Forms
Summer Transfer Credit Form
To see all courses for a semester, go to the my.lakeforest portal, select the Home tab, and select the Course Schedule menu option. There is a Course Search tool. Select the desired Fall, Spring or Summer term and then click “Search.” Course details are also found here by clicking on any course under “Course Code.”