- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/152/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30151_education.rev.1452788464.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/152/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30150_english-_literature.rev.1452788457.png)"/>
Brown TRC Lending
Tablets, Headphones, and USB Flash Drives
- When checking out the equipment, a Lake Forest College ID must be presented
- Tablets, Headphones,and USB Flash Drives are NOT to leave the library
- Tablets and Headphones may be used for 4 hours at a time before they must be returned
- USB Flash Drives may be used for 1 hour at time before they must be returned
Cameras and Accessories
- Cameras and accessories may leave the library
- Cameras and accessories can be renewed multiple times. You can also ask to adjust the due date to your preference
- Printing in the TRC is not free
- When printing, please fill out the Print Charges Form accordingly from the TRC Employee
- When the form is complete please let the TRC Employee know so they may confirm your charges
We cannot solely accept an ID number without your physical photo college ID. Upon returning an item late, you will be charged fees. If you fail to return the equipment, we will charge your College account for the full amount to replace the item.
The copyright law of the United States - Title 17, U.S. Code - governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted materials. Libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproductions. One of those specified conditions is that the photocopy or reproduction is not to be used “for any purpose other than private, study, scholarship, or research.” If a user makes a request for, or later uses a photocopy or reproduction for purposes in excess of “fair use,” that user may be liable for copyright infringement. This institution reserves the right to refuse to accept a copying order if, in its judgement, fulfillment of the order would involve violation of the copyright law. For this reason, only one article may be requested from any one issuse of a journal.