- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/152/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/47160_person-1990906_1920.rev.1538513059.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/152/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/47157_achievement-agreement-arms-1068523.rev.1538512792.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/152/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/47158_annie-spratt-608002-unsplash.rev.1538512909.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/152/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/47159_blackboard-573023_1920.rev.1538512979.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/152/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/47150_apple-black-and-white-black-and-white-169573.rev.1538511480.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/152/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/47147_adolescent-adult-blur-933964.rev.1538511206.jpg)"/>
User Services provides a variety of AV and media resources for Lake Forest College community such as presentation classrooms and campus-wide media setups. Our goal is to support teaching and learning as they relate to the educational needs of our campus.
Equipment Setup Requests
User Services provides equipment setups for on-campus academic events.
- Requests can only be made by a Lake Forest College faculty or staff member.
- Requests must be placed at least 5 business days before the event.
- After your form has been submitted, the ITS Help Desk will follow up with any questions or concerns with your request.
- Equipment Setup Request Form
Equipment Checkout Requests
Equipment may be checked out from the ITS Help Desk only by Lake Forest College faculty and staff.
- Most equipment may be checked out for up to 3 consecutive days.
- Requests must be placed at least 5 business days in advance.
- After your form has been submitted, we’ll email or call you to let you know if we can fulfill your request.
- Equipment Checkout Form