- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/152/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/47147_adolescent-adult-blur-933964.rev.1538511206.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/152/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/47160_person-1990906_1920.rev.1538513059.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/152/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/47157_achievement-agreement-arms-1068523.rev.1538512792.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/152/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/47150_apple-black-and-white-black-and-white-169573.rev.1538511480.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/152/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/47159_blackboard-573023_1920.rev.1538512979.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/152/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/47158_annie-spratt-608002-unsplash.rev.1538512909.jpg)"/>
Access: Academic Technology
We seek to build a strong community of a digitally literate and passionate professoriate. Our goal is to provide participants with meaningful development, support, and inspiration through these workshops. See the schedule to the right for upcoming faculty development opportunities. All Lake Forest College faculty are invited to engage in our workshops. If you are unable to attend live sessions, recordings of the events are posted on this page.
This page contains a series of workshop recordings and technology guides focused on faculty needs in the classroom and faculty development. Working closely with the Office of Faculty Development, workshops and technology guides provide relevant exploration of topics to enhance the learning process and meet pedagogical needs.
We welcome faculty to partner with us in the development of new workshops and in recommending new ideas. In addition, we can work with you to develop a teaching and learning workshop for your Department. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to explore these opportunities.
View Past WoW Events Here
(click a video to make it larger or if you see a blank screen.)