- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/152/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/47158_annie-spratt-608002-unsplash.rev.1538512909.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/152/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/47160_person-1990906_1920.rev.1538513059.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/152/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/47159_blackboard-573023_1920.rev.1538512979.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/152/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/47150_apple-black-and-white-black-and-white-169573.rev.1538511480.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/152/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/47157_achievement-agreement-arms-1068523.rev.1538512792.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/152/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/47147_adolescent-adult-blur-933964.rev.1538511206.jpg)"/>
Transitioning to Moodle 3.5
The College’s Moodle learning management system was upgraded between fall and spring terms. We have consolidated useful resources here to make this transition process as smooth as possible.
An exact copy of Old Moodle was upgraded to the latest version of Moodle on December 10, which is now “New Moodle.” Following the upgrade on December 10, New Moodle—with all of the content and courses from Old Moodle—was made available to the faculty so they could continue working on spring semester course preparation.
Faculty should be working exclusively with New Moodle for all spring semester and new courses moving forward.