- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/152/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/47157_achievement-agreement-arms-1068523.rev.1538512792.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/152/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/47147_adolescent-adult-blur-933964.rev.1538511206.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/152/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/47159_blackboard-573023_1920.rev.1538512979.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/152/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/47160_person-1990906_1920.rev.1538513059.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/152/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/47158_annie-spratt-608002-unsplash.rev.1538512909.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/152/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/47150_apple-black-and-white-black-and-white-169573.rev.1538511480.jpg)"/>
Transitioning to Moodle 3.5
The College’s Moodle learning management system will be upgraded between fall and spring terms. We are consolidating useful resources here to make this upgrade process as smooth as possible.
- Old Moodle will remain intact so faculty and students can continue working with fall term courses just as they are today through the end of fall term.
- Faculty will have their first opportunity to see and work with the upgraded Moodle version during a scheduled workshop on November 7. Additional workshop opportunities where faculty may work with the upgraded version without affecting actual fall or spring courses will be discussed at this workshop and circulated via email.
- An exact copy of Old Moodle will be upgraded on December 10 to the latest version of Moodle. When complete, this will become “New Moodle,” which will have all of the content and courses from Old Moodle through the date it was created. All work invested in preparing for spring courses will be there.
- Once New Moodle is in place on December 10, faculty can begin or continue working on spring courses.
- Spring term launches with New Moodle on January 15.