- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
Health Insurance Waiver
All students are required to have health insurance.
If you have insurance and do not wish to be enrolled in, and charged for insurance through the College, you must file a waiver online by August 10, 2017.
Student Health Insurance Fees
Health insurance coverage is required of all undergraduate resident and nonresident students who are enrolled at least half time, excluding degree candidacy pending students. The College provides a limited coverage plan for 12 months at a cost of $1394 or a Spring semester plan for $1000 (est).
Before waiving the student health insurance, please be sure to read these important considerations.
Brochures outlining the plan and the benefits are available online.
Health Insurance Waiver
All applicable students are automatically charged the full amount for the student health insurance coverage. Students may waive the plan if other coverage is carried. Waivers must be filed with the College’s insurance broker over the Web by August 10th for cancellation of charges. International students who are not permanent U.S. residents must document comparable coverage through a U.S. insurance carrier.
If you do not submit the waiver by August 10, 2017, you will automatically be enrolled in the non-refundable College insurance.
Students Studying Abroad
Students studying abroad are required to have medical evacuation and repatriation coverage. Separate monthly foreign study plans are available through the College for students not covered by the College student health insurance plan including through the Council on International Educational Exchange (C.I.E.E.) International Identity Card.