- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
Nipun Chauhan ’18
How did you choose your area of study?
I chose finance so I can follow my path to becoming a financial consultant. I want to reach out and help people manage their money smartly so that they have their and their future generations life secured financially. I chose to study entrepreneurship to understand what a start-up requires and the struggles of building up a start-up so that when I consult with small businesses, I am able to help them to the best of my ability.
What did you think of the faculty?
I think the faculty are fantastic. They are always available to you when needed. Their weekly office hours have really helped me review homework and material that I had problems with. The faculty also know you on a one to one basis. This would have been difficult to find in a big school and has made my decision to coming to Lake Forest much more fruitful.
What was your favorite class?
My favorite class so far was my Introduction to Entrepreneurship class. The project which I found the most interesting was an online simulation where each group had to make decisions on how to run a certain style of business. From choosing inventory to which person to hire, it gave an introduction to running a business.