- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
College and Major
BA - Psychology; Justice and Law
Williams College - Williams, MA
Working for the College since
My life before Lake Forest
Before Lake Forest, I attended Williams College where outside the classroom, I played rugby, acted in several theatrical productions, and worked in the admissions office as a tour guide for three years.
One word or phrase to describe myself
Top three reasons I would choose to attend Lake Forest College
Location, opportunity, and size. Lake Forest College is everything a small college should be, yet only a short train ride away from one of the largest cities in America. This opens so many doors for students looking to explore internships beyond the classroom which in turn will prepare them for life after college. Additionally, the size allows students to forge meaningful relationships with both classmates and professors.
What character traits do I appreciate in an applicant?
Open-mindedness. Someone who is willing to take a step outside their comfort zone and try something completely new and different than what they are used to. People willing to do this are the kinds of students that can take full advantage of resources at Lake Forest.
What makes the College unique?
The perfect blend between small college environment and all the advantages of a large city. Programs like Lake Forest in the Loop really allow students full access to what Chicago has to offer.
Tip for the college search
Find a place that you can call home for four years. A lot of students forget that when visiting campuses, they’re not just choosing their next school, but their next community.
Hint for success
“Vitality shows in not only the ability to persist but the ability to start over.”- F. Scott Fitzgerald
Favorite activity in Chicago
Watching the Cubs play in Wrigley Field. By far the best park in all of baseball. What can beat the classic Bricks and Ivy?
Favorite place in the town of Lake Forest
Walking through downtown!
Fun fact to share
I once ate an orange in 7 seconds.