- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
Fall Admitted Students
What is your favorite thing about Lake Forest College?
My favorite thing about Lake Forest College is everyone is always so caring and there for each other.
What is the single most important thing you learned during New Student Orientation?
The most important thing I learned during Orientation was how to communicate with the staff and how they can help.
What is one piece of valuable advice that you would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College?
My advice to incoming students is keep an open mind and an open dorm door. You never know who you are going to meet and when and how important they will be to you later on.
What organizations are you involved in?
I am involved in Gummere Fellows, orientation leader, orientation coordinator, Greek life, lifeguard, student ambassadors, and Swim and Dive captain.
What is your favorite item to eat in the Dining Hall?
My favorite things to eat in the Dining Hall are chicken nuggets.
What is a favorite hobby?
My favorite hobby is painting.
Favorite Movie, Streaming Show or TV Show
My favorite movie is Grease.
Favorite Professional or Collegiate Sports Team
My favorite National Football League team is the New England Patriots.
My favorite book is The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein.
I didn’t know I could finish the run but I knew I could take one more step.
My favorite song is Girl at the rock show by blink 182.