- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
Fall Admitted Students
What is your favorite thing about Lake Forest College?
My favorite thing about Lake Forest College is the campus size which makes the campus feel like a family. I like that I am able to create a wide social circle and create meaningful relationships with other students/faculty/staff.
What is the single most important thing you learned during New Student Orientation?
The most important thing I learned during Orientation was the campus ground rules and Title IX information.
What is one piece of valuable advice that you would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College?
My advice to incoming students is it is important to focus on yourself during your first year. Know yourself and your personal capacity. Get familiar with your classes, your schedule, the workload and your professors before you go onto joining different student organizations and taking up different opportunities at the college. It is also important to remember to take a breather when things become too overwhelming. Keep a positive mindset and plan to complete things ahead of time so that you can make your college experience easier on yourself.
What organizations are you involved in?
I am involved in Muslim Student Association, South Asian Student Association(SASA), and Activism Club.
What is your favorite item to eat in the Dining Hall?
I don’t go to the dining hall since I am a commuter, but their fries are pretty good.
What is a favorite hobby?
My favorite hobbies are photography, digital painting & baking/cooking.
Favorite Movie, Streaming Show or TV Show
My favorite movie is Hitch.
Favorite Professional or Collegiate Sports Team
My favorite National Basketball Associationteam is the Chicago Bulls.
My favorite book is The Perfect Witness by Barry Siegel.
“You were born an original. Don’t die a copy.” John Mason
My favorite song is Aaqa by Ali Sethi & Abida Parveen.