- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
Fall Admitted Students
What is your favorite thing about Lake Forest College?
My favorite things about Lake Forest College are the community, classes, and beautiful campus.
What is the single most important thing you learned during New Student Orientation?
The most important thing I learned during Orientation was how to make Lake Forest College my new home.
What is one piece of valuable advice that you would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College?
My advice to incoming students is these are going to be your best years! You’ll get the hang of it and do great. Academics first, but also enjoy yourself!
What organizations are you involved in?
I am involved in WMXM Radio and LFC Chamber Orchestra (Viola).
What is your favorite item to eat in the Dining Hall?
My favorite things to eat in the Dining Hall are salads and strawberry parfaits.
What is a favorite hobby?
My favorite hobby is playing live music with friends.
Favorite Movie, Streaming Show or TV Show
My favorite TV show is Bojack Horseman.
Favorite Professional or Collegiate Sports Team
My favorite professional team is Major League Baseball’s Chicago Cubs.
My favorite book is 1984 by George Orwell.
“The worst days will end. The best days will end. Remember that.” - Earthbound
My favorite song is Not Enough by FUR.