- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Fall Admitted Students
What is your favorite thing about Lake Forest College?
My favorite thing about Lake Forest College is that I love the size of the school. It is easy to become involved while also staying on top of your work. You can also get to know most of your classmates as well as your professors on a more personal level.
What is the single most important thing you learned during New Student Orientation?
I learned about a lot of resources that I would not have known about prior to orientation as well as how to navigate all the college resources online. Forester 101 & 102 are extremely important to beginning college.
What is one piece of valuable advice that you would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College?
The most valuable piece of advice I would tell an incoming student is always to stick up for what you believe in and stay true to yourself. In college you face a lot of situations where you may be judged or discouraged for sticking up for what you believe in but it is so important to despite what other people may think. This may inspire other people to do the same which is really important when attending such a small college where sometimes it is just easier to conform to the society we are placed in.
What organizations are you involved in?
I am involved in Future Health Professions, Student Programming Board, Health Professions Program, and Muslim Student Association.
What is your favorite item to eat in the Dining Hall?
My favorite things to eat in the Dining Hall are anything by Ruben!
What is a favorite hobby?
My favorite hobby is reading.
Favorite Movie, Streaming Show or TV Show
My favorite TV show is Greys Anatomy.
Favorite Professional or Collegiate Sports Team
My favorite professional team is the National Basketball Association’s Los Angeles Lakers.
My favorite book is The Outsider by Stephen King.
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” Dr. Seuss
My favorite song is Cigarette Daydreams by Cage the Elephant.