- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Fall Admitted Students
What is your favorite thing about Lake Forest College?
My favorite thing about Lake Forest College is the student body! From the very beginning, I have felt welcomed and cared for by our wonderfully unified community on campus. The Lake Forest College student body conglomerate truly feels like a network of supportive individuals who share a passion for academia.
What is the single most important thing you learned during New Student Orientation?
What really changed my life during New Student Orientation was learning how to be unafraid of taking a chance on others. Through the well-structured and fast-paced week of orientation, I learned that reaching out to others, whether to share a meal or to play a card game, is not as scary as it may seem. It is incredibly beneficial to integrating into the college community.
What is one piece of valuable advice that you would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College?
My advice to incoming students is to take every chance that you get. So long as it is within your personal boundaries and moral guidelines, resist the temptation to say no. Our school has an abundance of opportunities that you will be presented with as you go along with your first year. Saying yes will open you up to more choices while on campus and elsewhere.
What organizations are you involved in?
I am involved in Student Affiliates of the American Chemical Society, Women’s Rugby, and the Richter Scholar Program.
What is your favorite item to eat in the Dining Hall?
The calzones in the Ding Hall are impeccable, and should not, under any circumstances, be overlooked.
What is a favorite hobby?
My favorite hobby is writing, whatever comes to mind and whenever I can.
Favorite Movie, Streaming Show or TV Show
My favorite TV show is Sex Education on Netflix. It is an absolute must-watch.
Favorite Professional or Collegiate Sports Team
My favorite Major League Baseball team is the Chicago Cubs. Go Cubs, go!
My favorite books are the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan. Absolutely timeless.
“Be patient towards all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves” -Rainer Maria Rilke
My favorite song is Like a Girl by Lizzo.