- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
Fall Admitted Students
What is your favorite thing about Lake Forest College?
My favorite thing about Lake Forest College is the strong sense of community and family.
What is the single most important thing you learned during New Student Orientation?
The most important thing I learned during Orientation was to be confident that any person on campus is a potential friend and that campus was my new home.
What is one piece of valuable advice that you would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College?
My advice to incoming students is to take every little opportunity that comes your way. You never know what could become a new passion or hobby.
What organizations are you involved in?
I am involved with Swim and Dive team and Greek life.
What is your favorite item to eat in the Dining Hall?
My favorite things to eat in the Dining Hall are Beyond burgers.
What is a favorite hobby?
My favorite hobby is scrapbooking.
Favorite Movie, Streaming Show or TV Show
My favorite TV show is The OC.
Favorite Professional or Collegiate Sports Team
My favorite Major League Baseball team is the Los Angeles Dodgers.
My favorite book is The Rest of the Story by Sarah Dessen.
“We have to continually be jumping off cliffs and developing our wings on the way down.”
My favorite song is Sleeping Lessons by The Shins.