- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
Fall Admitted Students
What is your favorite thing about Lake Forest College?
My favorite thing about Lake Forest is the community. I enjoy the small school atmosphere of being able to walk on campus and see people I know. I also enjoy the small class sizes and being able to know your professors better.
What is the single most important thing you learned during New Student Orientation?
The most important thing I learned during orientation was to not be afraid to get involved on campus. I learned that most upper class men really want freshman to be involved in the different clubs and organizations. It is honestly the best way to start meeting new people and making more friends.
What is one piece of valuable advice that you would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College?
One piece of advise that I would give to incoming students is to not be afraid to ask questions. The first few weeks can be very intimidating whether trying to find your way around campus or different buildings and the best way to start figuring things out is by asking people questions.
What organizations are you involved in?
I am involved in Omicron Delta Kappa, Greek life, Beta Beta Beta, and Biology Lab Assistant.
What is your favorite item to eat in the Dining Hall?
The cookies are definitely my favorite thing to eat.
What is a favorite hobby?
My favorite hobby is to be outside in some form, hiking to walking and even just sitting with friends.
Favorite Movie, Streaming Show or TV Show
My favorite TV show is Friends.
Favorite Professional or Collegiate Sports Team
My favorite Major League Baseball team is the Arizona Diamondbacks.
My favorite book is Looking for Alaska by John Green.
“Not all storms come to disrupt your life, some come to clear your path.” Anonymous
My favorite song is Cleopatra by The Lumineers.