- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
Fall Admitted Students
What is your favorite thing about Lake Forest College?
My favorite thing about Lake Forest College is campus life.
What is the single most important thing you learned during New Student Orientation?
The most important thing I learned during Orientation is how simple it is to navigate online resources as well as campus.
What is one piece of valuable advice that you would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College?
My advice for incoming students is you should join at least one group/extracurricular during your 4-5 years here.
What organizations are you involved in?
I am involved with Softball, Choir, and New Student Orientation Leaders.
What is your favorite item to eat in the Dining Hall?
My favorite thing to eat in the Dining Hall is Cauliflower and Cheddar Soup.
What is a favorite hobby?
My favorite hobby is listening to music and hanging with friends.
Favorite Movie, Streaming Show or TV Show
My favorite TV show is Parks and Recreation.
Favorite Professional or Collegiate Sports Team
My favorite National Hockey League team is the Chicago Blackhawks.
My favorite book is The Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell.
“Grow through what you go through.”
My favorite song is Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.