- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
Fall Admitted Students
What is your favorite thing about Lake Forest College?
My favorite things about Lake Forest College are the opportunities I am presented with (academically and athletically) and the most encouraging community.
What is the single most important thing you learned during New Student Orientation?
The most important things I learned during Orientation were the campus layout (as much as I could) and the friends that I made.
What is one piece of valuable advice that you would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College?
Come to campus with an open mind and be prepared to try new things. College is about having the freedom to explore and be curious. Allow yourself the chance to follow your dreams while still giving even the most obscure things a fair chance.
What organizations are you involved in?
I am involved in Swim team, Student Ambassadors, Greek life, League for Environmental Awareness and Protection(LEAP), Richter scholars, Biology Teaching Assistant, and Athletic Council.
What is your favorite item to eat in the Dining Hall?
My favorite items to eat in the Dining Hall are Ruben’s Omelettes every morning after swim practice.
What is a favorite hobby?
My favorite hobbies are reading and traveling.
Favorite Movie, Streaming Show or TV Show
My favorite movies are all of the Ocean’s Movies (11,12, 13).
Favorite Professional or Collegiate Sports Team
My favorite collegiate teams are the Michigan Wolverines (Basketball & Swimming).
My favorite book is And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie.
“The first step to getting ahead, is getting started” -Agatha Christie
My favorite song is Bangerang by Skrillex.