- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29736_apply-_needs_to_be_cropped.rev.1451944927.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/48737_IMG_9636.rev.1541712259.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29874_header-aerial.rev.1450207337.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29649_visit_campus-cropped.rev.1450717447.jpg)"/>
College and Major
BA – Economics and French
Hope College – Holland, MI
MS – Ed Leadership and Policy Analysis
University of Wisconsin-Madison
Working for the College since
My life before Lake Forest
Before joining Lake Forest College, I was an Enrollment Advisor at Illinois Institute of Technology. Prior to that, I was an Admissions Representative at University of Wisconsin-Madison.
One word or phrase to describe myself
Top three reasons I would choose to attend Lake Forest College
- Supportive community
- Location – beautiful, small-town campus with easy access to Chicago!
- Open-minded liberal arts education
What character traits do I appreciate in an applicant?
Curiosity. College is a big commitment, so it’s important to ask questions to make sure that we have what you’re looking for.
What makes the College unique?
Experiential learning opportunities, like internships and study abroad programs, are popular and successful here. It’s so nice to have the advantage of both an intimate liberal arts education and the opportunity to connect with alumni and employers in Chicago and beyond!
Tip for the college search
Find a place that inspires you! You should feel both challenged and supported in college. Being comfortable will allow you to explore your passions and be empowered to succeed. But being too comfortable could prevent you from learning or growing to your full potential.
Hint for success
Be open to new things. It’s never too late to aim for a new academic path, career path, or hobby. You’ll never know if you’re good at it until you try it!
Favorite activity in Chicago
Walking or biking on the lakeshore path.
Favorite place in the town of Lake Forest
Fun fact to share
I’ve cried about how much I love summer.